Girls get mocked for liking high heels and lipstick. Girls get mocked for liking sports. Girls get mocked for liking tea and books. Girls get mocked for liking comics books and video games. Girls get mocked for liking math and science. Girls get mocked for liking boys. Girls get mocked for liking girls. Girls get mocked for liking both. What the fuck are we supposed to like? Water? Air? Come on, tell me. I’m dying to know.
To be a teacher, in any grade or university.
There is an old saying:
“A man who takes up a job in something he loves to do will never work a day in his life. “
This couldn’t be more true with where my career stands right now.
I love working with children.
It’s not a “chore” or a paycheck I get every two weeks.
It’s something I honestly enjoy.
To walk into my class every day and be their inspiration. Their Ms. Cat with the hat.
It’s very rewarding to be a part of their lives and daily activities.
To teach them.
Not just the ABC’s but also how to be a good person. How not to hurt their friends and instead be encouraging and selfless.
Children look up to super heros, princesses, their favorite cartoon ect.
But what they look up to the most is their parents and then their teachers.
I love being a teacher because it gives me a chance to impact the next generation.
I enjoy my job because I see children smile and be silly. I get to see them run and play and form these friendships that more than half of us wish we had. They don’t have preferences and they don’t discriminate. They enjoy everyone and they thrive to learn from everyone.
They can act up and be a little too silly. But in the end I see them running to their parents and know that they are happy. To hear them talk about their day in such a grand way.
That’s what it’s about.
I don’t have a job.
I might get paid but I don’t work at all.
I enjoy my moments with my kids.
They are the reason to enjoy my day.
The upholding standards.
The fake consoling.
And no this.
Don’t do that.
The left out.
The, you’re stupid.
I love it when you praise the lord
Then shut out those who aren’t as good as you.
The complicated thinking.
The love and admiration of a complete asshole,
Then demeaning of the already demeaned.
Already done with this corner.
Tonight seems too far.
Tonight is a relief.
I could do this all night.
Following into the morning.
I want to speak about you.
Your beautiful kisses
And gorgeous mind.
You are wonderful.
I can’t help but spend every moment smelling the stout on your breath.
Your splendid neck,
That at any moment smells of
Oh those eyes, my darling.
Those deep, crisp eyes.
They have seen words and notes.
All In the sound that plays of your records.
I could lay there.
Hours at a time.
On your arms that stick to my cheeks like syrup.
I delight in you.
Ranting on and on about you.
We won’t have enough time to spend.
Or go on and on.
Because those few Seconds
Will always be my eons.
I rant on about.
I passionately stutter.
Trying this new diet.
What is unhealthy:
1. Hypocrites. Every star has a fault.
They need to Stop criticizing others for not shining as bright as theirselves.
2. Perfect people. It’s unreal.
3. Those who care. About materialistic well being, that is. I don’t care what you wear or what is on your face. You’re beautiful.
4. Your “status”. What is that again? Does it mean something?
5. That cool. It’s placid and has bugs. It bugs people. It’s overdone. Done done done.
6. Meaningless hellos. We all do them. Because it’s the right thing to do, right?
“Hello. I am saying this to seem human”
7. Those who care about money.
I understand. Nothing is free in life and we need to pay the bills.
Relationships are free though. Take at least one moment to take advantage of that kind of “clearance”. It’s a good deal.
8. Image. You seem this way to one of your peers? Oh, okay. I understand. Continue acting like a Jerk butt towards me and everyone else so that you can uphold your amazingness.
9. Amazing people. I think we are all pretty cool people. So don’t label yourself above anyone else.
10. Liars. Anyone who says they are a friend or ally or acquaintance but never shows up. Anyone of you could be liars.
People shouldn’t just do that.
1. Truthful people. Tell me when I’m being dumb or you don’t like me. We respect you for it.
2. Uniqueness and imperfection. I like that you have that going on in your life. It means you’re real.
3. Those who care. About the real stuff. Like you and me and all of these calling causes we could be contributing our time to. I think that time is better spent there than in a mirror. Let’s be real and let’s care.
4. Someone with dignity. They don’t need a sign amplifying their worth. You’re amazing.
5. The better cool. The, I care about people and my relational value towards them, cool. The, I’m myself and love life, cool. Because you see everything around you as just an awesome experience and you listen. That’s cool.
6. Casual, unknown occurrences. Hey. I just met you. This is cool… (where will this go next???)
7. Those who care about relationships.
I understand. They mean a lot. So we should cherish them. You’ll never have a chance like this again. To, for the first time, meet that exact person again. To spend that exact moment again.
8. You. I want you. As in the person who is the person they are suppose to be. In front of everyone one. 24/7. Yes, you. Be you.
9. Simple people. You’re humble. You don’t dance around on gold.
10. Spenders. they spend time on the right stuff.
Stuff that will last eons. And they manage it well. Understanding what is important and when it is important.
If only I could smell the air.
If only you were here.
The Window would have enough space.
Oh how perfect are you in this place.
I perch here on the second floor
Thinking of you
The vinyl has stopped spinning.
Now to turn to side B.
I want to keep on hearing.
Even if it means I can never see.
You must feel human.
Following your rules.
And never crossing them.
I don’t see human.
I see machine.
And everyone of them are working
For the same god.
It has been natural for you,
That every being and yourself enjoy the
Security of silicon bubbles.
I do not see human.
I see machine.
Working for a god.
Be a good boy.
Be a good girl.
And The world and it’s god will never reward you.
Your self achievement is blasphemy.
Your kind heart and honorable words are false writings.
They mean nothing.
Your god will monopolize around you.
Your bride and her insufficient role
Your off spring.
Your washed mind ticks.
It ticks so perfectly.
Your god enjoys this.
You are machine.
You are not human.
You never were.
Your earth is controlled by a god.
Such a god feeds his followers.
Such followers comply.
They bow down to cheap promises.
Promises keep them coming.
You are machine.
You are no human
No human till you become a “thief”.
And only a thief sees and believes in your god.
You are only machine.